Undergraduate: Duke University
Medical School: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Pediatric Residency: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Dr. Fletcher also hails from the City of Oaks. She attended Duke University as an undergraduate where she competed in the high jump as a member of the track team.
- Family: married to Craig and together they have four children
- Hometown: Raleigh
- Things you like about Raleigh: Family-friendly activities, great school system, diversity, weather
- Favorite Vacation: wedding in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica to visit family
- Other careers considered before medicine: teacher, social worker
- When first considered becoming a pediatrician: elementary school
- Why pediatrics: Love kids!
- Favorite part of the workday: especially enjoy newborn visits with new parents
- Interests, hobbies: dance, travel, church
- Sports allegiance: Duke
- Recent proud achievement: NENW Women in Service Excellence Award
- Trying to get better at: enjoying football – not by choice – this has become mandatory in a house full of boys